Sunday, November 15, 2009

baby's on the way

About a month ago T asked me to bake a cake for a baby shower she and some friends were throwing for a co-worker.  The shower had a Dr. Seuss theme so I was super excited (not to mention nervous) about making the cake.  After scouring Google images for ideas from other bakers' creations, I came up with my own sketch of something I thought I would be capable of producing.  That idea changed a bit after I found these cute Dr. Seuss alphabet flash cards while shopping one day.  T and I were a bit worried that there wouldn't be enough cake to go around (...we were wrong by the way) so she whipped up some delicious cake pops to accompany the cake.  The shower was amazingly successful and the guest of honor loved her desserts.  I'm so glad I was able to be a part of her special day...now we just have to wait on baby :)



 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You are getting crazy good at this Kay. Again when does the Peace of Cake bakery open?

    ReplyDelete